£250 Survey Fee for a standard online interactive report
If we positively identify Rising Damp as the cause of dampness in your home, we will offer to drill and inject the market leader, DryZone thixotropic cream, in accordance with BRE245, the British Research Establishment Digest “Rising Damp In walls Diagnosis and Treatment”.
We are PCA (Property Care Association) qualified:
- Certified Surveyor of Dampness in Building, and
- Qualified Technician – but we are independent of contractors
The only condition is pre-payment of a survey fee of £250 (no VAT payable) for a survey and online interactive report, which will be repaid in full if you are not satisfied with our service.
There are no tricks involved, see our reviews. We pride ourselves in identifying and fixing damp during the survey at no additional cost. Despite what contractors such as Kenwood and Rentokill may tell you, Rising Damp is virtually impossible in London as;
- Almost all damp properties have already been treated for Rising Damp,
- Water is constantly pumped out of the ground, to below the lowest tube line,
- Even if the problem isn’t Rising Damp, we will fix damp during the survey (within reason),
Rising Damp Treatment
A typical damp wall requires about 10 holes to be drilled and injected with a thixotropic cream, in accordance with BRE245. We used DryZone, the market leader by SafeGuard. Half an hour and the job is done during the survey – no mess, no hassle, no additional cost. Dry again. Job done. Call now on 02072741278 or email [email protected]